Thursday, October 25, 2012

Piece by Piece


Slaten Adoption from Aaron Slaten on Vimeo.


Thank you so much for visiting our blog!
Here is how our “Piece by Piece” Fundraiser works:

  1. Click on the “Donate” button to your right.
  2. In the “Product line” write the name you would like to use for us to write on a puzzle piece.  Or multiple names if buying more than one.
  3. Once you have entered the dollar amount click "update total".
  4. Log into your paypal and donate.

If you would prefer to donate through check please email us at aslaten@mac.com for our mailing address. 

Thank you SO much for your partnership with us in our Adoption Journey!
Many thanks to Dan Duncan with Remedy films for making this great video.
And thank you to Andrew Davis Tucker Photography for the picture. 
We are blessed to have the friends we have!


6 comments:

  1. Too cute!! Reposting and having a convo with the hubby about how much to donate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Elisa! Heard your coming back next weekend, looking forward to seeing you.

      Delete
  2. Hey Aaron & Camille! This is Christine Baker (this is my work blog name). This video is so awesome and what an INCREDIBLE idea to raise support! I definitely cried when you talked about Romania because I thought, "Hey! I was there!" And how cool that God is using that trip to grow this desire in ya'll to adopt! We will definitely donate, re-tweet as much as possible, and tell all of our friends! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Christine! That trip was pretty great! Thanks for supporting us and sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aaron and Camille,
    I've been praying for you a lot lately.Your mom shared this video with me and I am so very thankful for having the opportunity to see it this evening. I must be completely honest(as I am want to do!..perhaps brutally honest): I did not understand your desire to adopt a child...you have two fabulous ones(I've been a fan of Levi and Bella since they were born!)A boy. A girl. It just doesnt get any better than that. So why adopt? Well, I get it now. Big time. I was very moved by the video and I absolutely understand how you are listening to the heart of God about your adoption. I have just made a small donation as I want very much to be a part of your puzzle. With love and continuing prayers, Joy Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Joy! I appreciate your honesty! And I appreciate very much your willingness to partner with us! Thank you for listening with an open mind and heart-we are grateful for how God would use our story to increase awareness of adoption and how we believe it's at the very heart of who He is. Very thankful for your prayers and for your support! Thank you for loving us well!! Bless you!

    ReplyDelete